Can you believe it???

Monday, November 3, 2008

We have had trouble with Imagine magazines, which have not been arriving on time at our local scrapbook shop. Then we found out that they will no longer be printing them. They are now only destributing digital copies. These copies you can not buy at a shop, you need to buy them online. Now I am not a big fan of digital magazines. What is the point, I like to have a hard copy in my hand which I can page through.

But none the less. This morning a friend of mine receives the following email after she askes them what is happening to the refunds. Since what ever you do not sell of the previous issue they refund with the next issue.

Congratulations!!!

I am pleased to inform you that you are succeeding with flying colours!!!

…That is if you are actually trying to be a regularly reappearing thorn in my side. Whilst reading your e-mail I had to change my shirt due to the excessive bleeding from the constant chafing and scratching caused to my side.

Anyways… Back to business at hand…

I will have to search for all your previous e-mails (…and read them all again!) to figure out exactly what should be done regarding your company, since I have not heard from you in a while and was hoping you would just fade away like a good pair of jeans. I will then discuss the situation with our investors and get back to you with a proposal to solve the matter as soon as humanly possible.

Please note: There is no need to lodge a formal complaint against me regarding this objectionable response to your seemingly innocent request for assistance. I can assure you as one of the owners of the company I view this in a very serious light and have already started preliminary disciplinary action against myself pending further investigation. On behalf of everyone at Studio J Media I would like to apologize for any anxiety you may have suffered due to what looks like a totally unnecessary attack upon your person.
Have a great day!

Managing Director Studio J

I do not know, but to me this sounds very rude and totally unacceptable. I can actually not believe that he had the audacity to send this to a client. I will definitely not buy a magazine from them again, no matter how good it is.

Can you believe that???
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger