Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Every morning I open my blog and the very first thing I see is the Cool Cats and the Cutest Kitten. Are they not just the cutest???

I love cats - especially kittens. There is nothing cuter than a kitten playing or sleeping or doing what kittens do best. I just adore them! I can not get it around my head how people can hurt such gorgeous creatures. For that matter I can not get over how anyone can harm ANY animal!

I had a terrible ride home yesterday afternoon due to the fact that I had tons to do before I could go home. But finally after about 2 hours after I left the office I arrived home. My darling husband had by then started dinner. While we waited for it to get ready we went for a nice walk in the neighbourhood. And boy was that fun. We actually had time to talk without any interruptions. It is strange how you live together and spent every day together but never really get to talk and discuss things.

When we arrived back home we had supper while watching one of our famous local soapies called 7de Laan. After that I whatched So You Think You Can Dance and we ended the night with CSI Miami. I of course did not make it through the whole episode and therefore do not know what happened, but luckily for me I can watch the rerun on Sunday.

The weather is still very depressing, with rain and mist. Which is REALLy not nice, but oh well.

When I arrived at the office this morning I received my Stories In Hand Project: Day 3 notes.

I want to try and make some time tonight to start printing and assembling my book. The only problem is that I do not have a mini album. But I guess it is not the end of the world. I might just go and see if I can find you during lunch.

Have a nice day!
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger