Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Instead of just going straight hom eyesterday afternoon I met my husband at our local shopping mall. There we did some shopping since I had to get stuff to finish the calanders I am making for the office.

Finally after 2 hours, a few drinks and lots of money spent, we went home.
We bought some nice Wii games - Monopoly, Wii Music (where you play musical instruments) and a fishing came (with a real rod and casting, etc.)


We had this amazing sight last night. We could see the moon and 2 of the brightest planets - Jupiter and Venus, on either sides of the moon. Who else was able to see it?







I finally made a dent in the calanders this morning. The first 12 has already been sent off. So I only have another 22 to go... Not so excited to them as I were in the beginning, but oh well. They are almost finished.

I also have only 6 days left at the office before we are on holiday (3 days this week and 3 days next week). I can not wait. Then I can do whatever I want, i.e scrapbook the whole day. We are leaving for the coast on the 19th, so actually I only have a week or so to scrap in Joburg, before we leave.




I am off to a scrapbook class on Saturday morning held by Louise Eichner. She will be showing us how to make christmas door wreaths, garlands and swags, and lots more decoration ideas. I cna not wait!
I should probably be off to try and make some more calanders.
Till later then :-)
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger