New Year, New Beginnings

Wednesday, January 7, 2009


It's a new year with new beginnings. I can not believe that 2008 has come, gone and bought us 2009 already. It feels like yesterday that my husband and I were getting ready to get married, but now we've almost be married for a year (6 weeks to go). It is really scary!

What is even scarier is the fact that we all make these new years resolutions, but no know ever keeps them. I have not really made any resolutions, that way I can not break them. What I have done is thought about things I would love to do during the year. And what's nice about that is that if you do not do them, it's alright, I guess. I haveno't really thought about it a lot, but there are some things that I can put on paper so long:

  • I want to organise the bedrooms in our house and redecorate them.
  • I want to go on the New Year's cruise (2009-2010) to Mauritius.
  • I want to organise my scrapbooking stuff (the reason for this is that I have started reading Stacey Julian's Photo Freedom over the holidays. I got really inspired by that book to get my pictures and scrapbooking organised.

That is all I have so far - but as time goes on I presume, no I know, the list will get longer.

Quote for the day: "Change is not made without inconvenience, even from worse to better" by Richard Hooker.

Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger