Oh my word...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

It has been ages since I was last here. so much has happened since the last time I came to blog. It is scary. And the worst part is, that the last time I blogged I had just come back form Christmas holiday. Now it is already June... It is terrible how time flies. Before you know it the year is done with...
Lets try and catch up. One thing at a time.
Let me start with February. A lot happened - it was Valentines Day as well as our first wedding anniversary. Here are some pics...


These pictures have luckily been scrapbooked. (Will download them later...) So even though I have not had time to blog. I do however make time to scrap...
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger