Mother's Day, 08 May 2011

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One of the main "events" in May is of course - Mother's day. The day we celebrate the women that brought us into the world and made us who we are :-)

For me it is always a "headache" to decide what to get my mom, espesially for mother's day. So this year I decided to make her a clock. I used the Kaisercraft wooden clock that I covered and decorated with one of their newest ranges - Chanteuse collection. For the pictures on the clock I printed ID sized pictures of everyone in the family. The embellishments and rub-ons that I used were also from the Chanteuse collection. Here are some pictures :-)



I really enjoyed making the clock and was very excited to see that it turned out just the way I wanted it to be. And of course, my mom loved it!

Have a wonderful day!
Posted by Picasa
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger