The ABC of our Hush Puppy

Thursday, July 21, 2011

As a scrapbooker, I am sad to report, that this is the very first layout I have done of our hush puppy, Sherlock :-(  Even though I have taken tons of pictures since we got him on the 4th of May and printed half of them.  But needless to say when I saw this sketch on Let's Scrap, my first thought was to use pictures of Sherlock. 









The pictures in the layout was some of the first I took of Sherlock when he was only 2 months old - just look at that face, he was SOOOOOO adorably cute :-)  About a month before I did the layout, I bought this Kaisercraft paper - Party Animal.  And the only reason I bought it, was for pictures of Sherlock.  I just loved all the animals that they included in this range! 

I'm not very good with titles.  It always takes me a while to get the right title.  So after I had finished most of the layout, I then had to come up with an appropriate title.  In the end I decided on "The ABC of our Hush Puppy".



This will now be the first layout in Sherlock's album :-)

Posted by Picasa
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger