My Let's Scrap Design Team Application

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

For the Let's Scrap DT application we had to create a layout with the following Let's Scrap (http://letsscrap.ning.com/) sketch designed by Cheri O'Neill. 





When I saw the sketch I immediately knew 2 things:
  1. I have to use the pictures that were taken by Marlene Boshoff of myself, and
  2. The pictures would fit perfectly with the new Kaisercraft range, Chapter One.
So in the end, after about two weeks, this is what I came up with.

I tried to not over embellish, due to the fact that my main focus was the pictures and the paper had enough pattern on that could be used as embellishing.  I also did not use a large title, I simply used the word "Live", which was part of the rubons for this range, and then I added the rest of the quote, also from the rub-on, but just alot smaller above the main photo.  I felt that these words are appropriate for the layout!  It reads as follows:
Live.  Love.  Grow.  Enjoy.  Imagine.  Create
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger