Going to work European Style :-)

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

After months of planning, the North-South line of the Gautrain was finally opened this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an awesome day the 2nd of August 2011 was and still is.  It will definitely be a day for the history books.  And the best part of it, I was part of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an awesome feeling :-)

I took the train at Sandton station at 6h36 and at 7h06 I stopped at Hatfield.  No traffic, no taxis, no being cut off on the road!  This is the future!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pics I took this morning, enjoy!

IMG_0689
IMG_0693
IMG_0694
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger