Let's Scrap Sketch 7-27-11

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This week's sketch on Let's Scrap is another stunning sketch by Cheri O'Neill.


When I saw the layout sketch, I really wanted to do it, but I was not sure what pictures to use.  Finally, after going through all the printed pics I had, as I am trying to first scrap the printed pics I have before printing new ones, I decided on these pictures.  They were taken at the Cannonball Run Africa from 2010.  I realised then that this year's CBR is upon us (more about this later), but I have not scrapped last year's pics :-(

Luckily I had already picked the paper a few months ago, but I could never get a layout to match the pictures.  I then end it was a fun layout, but I battled a bit with the embellishing.  The BoBunny paper was very busy, but for some reason other paper from the range just did not want to work, so even though I was a bit hesitant, in the end it came out awesome.  I then decided to keep the embellishing to the bare minimum.

Lastly there was the struggle to get the right title.......................................  After a lot of forward and backward I decided on "it's a guy thing..."  I think the pictures speak for themselves and the reason for the title is clear :-)


I wrote this post last week already, but realised now that I never actually posted it :-(
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger