LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 11-09-11

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hi there everyone,
It is that time of the week again - a new sketch on Let's Scrap has been posted.


Here is my take on this week's sketch!


I only used the left hand side of the sketch this week and rotated it 90 degrees anti-clockwise.  Instead of using one big picture, I used 4 postcard size pictures, but you will see I matted them on one sheet of paper, thereby making it look like one picture.

The pictures in the layout are from the stack of pictures for the "Baby Ulrick" album.  I used paper from a My Mind's Eye range, that was all black and white and the tag at the top of the right hand corner is from Kaisercraft.  The rub-on on the LHS is from Scrapbook King.  

When Cheri posted the sketch in the DT group, she warned us, that she hopes we have a square punch...  Luckily I bought one a few years back, that I do not get to use that often :-)  Thanks to Cheri, I used it in this layout, by creating the border at the bottom of the layout.  

Now for some information about this week's prize......................

This week's sponsor is none other than


The Cutting Cafe is your one stop shop for affordable printable stamps and cutting files.

And the wonderful prize they are giving away this week - any three (3) of their sets


So let's see what you do with this sketch!

Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger