LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 11-16-11

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh my word, not only did last week Wednesday pass me by, but I realised that it is almost time for this week's sketch over at Let's Scrap, but I have not even blogged about last week's sketch.  Sorry ladies.

Last week Wednesday was the third Wednesday of November, which meant it was time for a card sketch, designed by Debby.


I am very busy at the moment with Christmas cards, so most of my cards lately have been for the upcoming Christmas season.  So my take on this week's card sketch is none other than a Christmas card :-)


I used the Noel Christmas range by Making Memories  with all the embellishments, tags as well as the epoxy square with the title on, coming from this range.  

The sponsor for this week is 


My Etsy shop is a little mix of various paper crafting supplies perfect for cardmaking, scrapbooking, and gift wrapping.  I also include some of my own paper craft creations now and then.  It is also where the {ippity} Stamps by Unity Stamp Company line is available for sale.  This is a special line of stamps offered by Unity Stamp Company that are only available through about 30-40 individuals like myself who sell them.  
The link to my shop:  www.endlessinkabilities.etsy.com
Thank you,
Kim 


Here is the prize that is up for grabs :-)





2 {ippity} Stamp Kits
10 Itty Bitty Red Chevron Striped bags
10 Itty Bitty Green Chevron Striped bags
10 yards of Holiday Divine Twine
10 White Medium Shipping Tags
10 Green Medium Shipping Tags
80 Carnival Tickets Bundle
So head on over to Let's Scrap and have a look!!!!!!!
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger