LET'S SCRAP SKETCH (8-24-11)

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have this terrible habit of starting a layout and then getting distracted, starting something else and then leaving the initial layout/project I was busy with and never finishing it...............  Well this is one of those, but I can say with all honesty, that I finished this one :-)

This was a sketch for the week of the 24th of August 2011.  I started the layout for the DT that week over at Let's Scrap.  But work and life got in the way and I never got to finish it.  But after I finished all my DT sketch duties for November, I decided to go back and do layouts of sketches that I did not get to.  This was one of them.  Here is the sketch that was designed by Cheri O'Neill.


What I loved about this sketch was the fact that there is space for SOOOO many pictures.  The pictures I used on this layout was again pictures of Sherlock, just after we got him.  I took so many pictures that day and printed them almost immediately after loading them onto my computer.  But unfortunately I never got to scrap them.  So when I saw this sketch, I decided to use the pictures and instead of making a few layouts with the pictures, I combined them in this one layout, by cutting off the green in the pictures.  Here is my layout.


I used the only dog paper that I own - BoBuny.  All the embellishments are also from that range and because of all the pictures I did not want to over do the embellishing.  Here are some close-ups of the layout.  



Hope you enjoyed it and happy scrappin'

Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger