SIMPLE & SWEET MEMORIES

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

With my DT duties over at Let's Scrap I have not really been able to to a lot of other layouts these past few months, other than those for Let's Scrap.  So with all of those up to date, I got a chance last week to make a layout without a Let's Scrap sketch.  

But oh my word, what a mission it was..............................

I had 4 pictures that were taken at my aunt's wedding, 24 years ago, where I was the flower girl.  Initially the layout was going to be for the DT application for Pencil Lines (which closed in October already), but I never got round to it.  The layout just never got "together".  I was not sure whether it was the paper or all the pictures, it just did not want to work.  Then I came across (and bought) the new range from Prima - the Pixie Glen Collection.  


When I saw the paper and embellishments, I just knew that those pictures would be perfect for this range.  So I headed home and the creativity started.  Here is the end product


In the end I decided to only use two of the four pictures and to make another layout at a stage with the other two pictures.  All the paper and embellishments I used were from the Prima collection. Here are some close-ups of the detail.   






I hope you enjoyed it and are now inspired to use that collection.

Happy scrapping!


Share this article :

1 comments:

elke said...

Ohhhh Jeaunes, what a perfect layout! Your were such a sweet little girl! And the papers and embellishments much the photos perfect!

lg
elke

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger