LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 1-18-12

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh my word ladies, can you believe we are in the third week of January 2012 already?  Well that means that over at Let's Scrap Debby has an awesome card sketch for us and it is Team A's turn for the front page :-)

Here is this week's gorgeous LS card sketch by Debby, along with my take on the sketch.



I must say I was not particularly impressed with my take on this week's sketch.  But, unfortunately I also did not get round to making another card before d-day........  Maybe I'll get a chance later in the week and redo the card :-)

I used some black cardstock for the base of the card.  The pattern paper that I used is from BoBunny's Crush collection.  The cardstock die-cut which I used for the title of the card is also from the same range.  

There is also of course some prizes to be won.  Here is this week's sponsor...........


Here is a little about them:

WeScrap offers monthly and limited edition kits always at low prices and never with any commitments!  Make sure to check them out at:

Here is the wonderful price they are giving away!


Hope you enjoyed it, 
Scrappin Regards
J
Share this article :

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Its a striking card, even though you are not totally happy with it. I have uploaded my first photo onto Lets Scrap and submitted my card to this week's challenge.
Hugs
Desire

ana said...

supper cute card love red and black

Charlene said...

Cute card, love the colors! Hey, I have a question, I wanted to join in on this challenge on Let's Scrap but can't find it. Can you send me the link?? sweetpiecesbymeatgmaildotcom
Thank you!! :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger