If you came here from Sharon Fritchman at THAT GIRL FRITCHEY it means you are in the right place. If you did not, Mindi Brown at SCRAPCHAT-N-COFFEETALK has the blog hop order to help you find your way.
I am ecstatic to be one of the 50 international host blogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not only the first blog hop that I will be a host in, but it is also the largest scrapbooking blog hop I have ever heard of!!!!!!!!!!! So let's start.............
Here is the card sketch that I will be showcasing on my blog for the hop. This is an awesome sketch that was designed by Debby de Wilde.
Here is my take on this sketch.
For this card I used some off cut pieces I had left over from the Kaisercraft Blae & Ivy range. The rub-ons are also from Kaisercraft and the flowers are from Prima.
Here comes the fun part - the blog candy that I will be offering for the winner on my blog.
My RAK will include the following:
- 2 packets of flowers;
- A die-cut from My Mind's Eye;
- Rubber stamp; and
- Tiny die cut folder.
So, what do you need to do in order to be eligible for this lovely RAK:
- Make sure you are signed up as a follower on this blog. Just scroll up to the right-hand corner and click on JOIN THIS SITE.
- Leave me a comment on this post telling me
- Where you are from;
- How you heard about this blog hop;
- How long you have been a member of Let's Scrap; and
- Whether you have heard about Let's Scrap prior to the start of the blog hop.
- Click here to join the Let's Scrap website. It is free, simple and quick! Once you get there, I am sure you will LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, the best part is that you can have a second chance in the draw........ Here's what you need to do for that second chance:
- Make a card, layout or any other project based on the card sketch I have posted in this blog post.
- You then need to upload it into the Let's Scrap website gallery and tag your creation as follows: 2-17-10, LEAP37. This tag is extremely important in order for you to be eligible for the prize. Please note that the word LEAP is all capitals.
- Come back to my blog and leave a second comment, linking your creation back to your Let's Scrap gallery post.
Your next stop will be the very talented Michelle Looi at SCRAPOSITION. If you get lost along the way or have joined to hop in the middle, Mindi Brown at SCRAPCHAT-N-COFFEETALK is the start of the hop.
Don't be overwhelmed........ you are doing only one card at a time! Our hope is that you will visit every blog, but remember, you have the whole month of February to do this :-)
I am looking forward to your cards in the Let's Scrap gallery and all the comments.