FABULICIOUS DESIGN TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oh my word, finally I can make the announcement, that I have been waiting to make for a while now - I HAVE BEEN PICKED AS ONE OF THE FABULICIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the rest of the DT ladies.


Congratulations to all the other ladies who made the team.  I am really looking forward to working with you!

Our first package have been posted and should be here during this week, I cannot wait to get started :-)

Scrappin' Regards
Share this article :

3 comments:

Evgenia Petzer said...

You will love the package, I got mine already, awesome!

Eniko said...

Congratulations, Jeaunes! I'll look forward to seeing your fabulous projects!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger