LAST DAY OF 2012

Monday, December 31, 2012

And so on this last day of 2012 I want to share this awesome mini-album that I made at The Scrapbook Studio in Jeffrey's Bay!  It is such an awesome album and the best is, you make it from scratch.  So you can add as many pages as you want and make it any size :-)

I used the brand new Kaisercraft range - forget-me-not.  When I saw the range, I immediately fell in love with it!  It is just gorgeous and so versatile!


Here are pictures of the album and the inside pages. 






Now all I need to do is add some pictures and further embellish the album :-)

Wishing everyone a blessed 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Scrappin'
 
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger