LET'S SCRAP DESIGN TEAM 2012/2013

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Good afternoon ladies, I have not been around for quite some time, but will try and get updated with some posts in the next couple of days :-)

I am very excited and proud to announce that I have been chosen for the Let's Scrap Design Team from December 2012 until March 2013!!!!!  This will be my third term on the DT and I am super excited to be working with some very talented fellow DT members.  They are as follows:

I am so excited to be working with all these talented ladies!  A huge congrats to all of them and a special congrats to Cathy for being our DT organiser!!!!!

For the DT application we had to make a layout from the following sketch, designed by Jennifer Russell,



This is my take on the sketch,


The pictures in this layout was taken of our newest addition to our little family - our baby boy, Jonathan.  The pictures were taken at his newborn shoot when he was only 6 days old.  I just love all the pictures that the photography, Henriette Wolfswinkel from Howling Moon Photography took.  For more pictures, have a look at the blogpost from the photographer, HELLO JONATHAN! / JOHANNESBURG NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER

I used Kaisercraft Miss Match collection paper and embellishment and the title I used are from Enmarc.  Here are some pictures of the details.  


I hoped you had fun reading the post.

Happy Scrappin'
Share this article :

1 comments:

Katy said...

Yay! Congrats on being on the DT again. I look forward to seeing your pages! :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger