LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 12-19-12

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

oh my word, I cannot believe that we are less than a week away from Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!  And it is already the third Wednesday in December :-)  That means that over at Let's Scrap the time has come for the card sketch of December and of course, our last card sketch for the year, 2012.  This week we have another stunning sketch designed by the very talented, Debby de Wilde :-)  Here is the sketch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am not a huge card maker, but I try and force myself to make cards from LS sketches, especially over Christmas time.  This year I unfortunately did not get around to it, and when I had to sit down and do this sketch, I just could not come up with something that is card-like for this week.  So in the end, I opted for a layout from a card sketch, which was also a first for me.  And I must say, I really enjoyed the challenge and will definitely do it again!  Here is my take on the sketch for this week.  


The paper I used is from the 2011 Mother's day collection from Kaisercraft.  Here are some pictures of the detail and embellishments.  


I really hoped I inspired some of you, so please head over to Let's Scrap and have a go at the sketch!

Happy Scrappin'
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger