If you came here from Denise van Deventer at www.strawbspatch.blogspot.com it means you are in the right place. If you did not, Alma van Biljon Carter at http://www.emsigebiene.blogspot.com/ has the blog hop order to help you find your way.
I am so happy that you have decided to join us for the Enmarc Spring 2012 Blog Hop! For those of you who are new to the site, Enmarc is a relatively new Social Network where a wonderful group of scrapbookers encourage and motivate each other in our love for scrapbooking! New sketches are posted once a challenge is finished and sample layouts are uploaded by members to provide inspiration to all. Enmarc sponsors all the challenges where you can win an awesome prize for each challenge entered. Our forum contains Tutorials, Tip & Tricks and General Discussions. We believe we have one of the friendliest communities of scrappers on the web and are so glad that you have decided to check us out during our blog hop!
The Enmarc Spring 2012 Blog Hop starts Saturday, 1 September 2012 and runs until 11:59pm, South African time on Sunday, 30 September 2012. That's right, it runs for the entire month!!!!!!! There are 8 Design Team, Contributing Design Team members and Administrators from Enmarc hosting the blog hop. They will each have a challenge for you to do and a prize that you can win. Also, some of the hosts of the group do not have a blog, but their challenges will be posted together with all the other challenges on the Enmarc Social Site, as well as on their Facebook pages. So make sure you befriend them on Facebook.
Not only do you have a chance to win a prize for each challenge you enter, but if you complete and post an entry for EVERY challenge along the blog hop by 30 September 2012, your name will be entered into a random draw for an awesome prize supplies by Enmarc Crafts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok ladies, my challenge is a MONOCHROMIC CHALLENGE WITH A TWIST. In order to complete my challenge you have to do the following:
- Your layout has to be a monochromic layout, but two colours have to be used. One primary and a second as the secondary colour. In my case
I used blue as my primary colour and yellow as my secondary colour.
- Along with that you have to use 9 products/techniques from the list given below.
- Pattern paper;
- Metal embellishments;
- Epoxy stickers;
- Heat embossing;
Here is my layout :-)
For my RAK, I will be offering a gift voucher from the Scrapbook Studio in Jeffreys Bay worth R200.
Here is a little about
Herewith the general rules for the Enmarc Spring 2012 Blog Hop.
- You must become a follower of my blog.
- Be sure to use at least TWO Enmarc whiteboard/chipboard products and name them in the comment section when you post your layout to the gallery. You can go to the Enmarc Crafts website's catalogue to get the names of the products you used if you do not have the packaging anymore.
- Please leave me a comment here on the blog and tell me who or what your favourite topic to scrap is.
- You must upload you layout/card/project to the Enmarc Gallery. You must tag your layout correctly in order for it to be entered into the challenge. For my challenge, my tag would be SPR2012,CH4 - NO space between SPR and 2012, seperated by a comma and then the challenge number with no space either.
- Come back to my blog and provide a link to your layout in the Enmarc gallery.
- I will randomly select one person who completed challenge 4 to receive the RAK I am offering. The draw will be done no later than 03 October 2012.
If you have ANY questions, please reply to the following link: Enmarc Spring Blog Hop Rules
So this brings Challenge 4 to an end, hope you enjoy it. Now head on over to Mariaan Fouche at http://mariaanfouche.blogspot.com/ for challenge 5.