LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 1-23-13

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This week's sketch at Let's Scrap is another AWESOME sketch and one I really enjoyed using!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sketch was designed by the very talented Judy Rakes.



The paper I used for this layout is from Simple Stories.  I bought this range at the Scrapbook Studio in Jeffrey's Bay over December and I just loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I battled a bit with the title but after some careful consideration and LOTS of thinking I came up with "3 Generations in the making".  Even though you cannot see it in the pictures, my sister-in-law was also pregnant in these pictures, and it is also a little boy.  So there are technically three generations from my husband's side in the photos.  

I cut the title with my cricut, using the Storybook cartridge.  The flowers and swirl is from Prima, and the metal butterfly from 7Gypsies.  the circles on the left hand side of the layout, I cut from one of the Simple Stories pages.  Here are some pictures of the detail.

  



Hope you enjoyed the post.

Happy Scrappin'
Share this article :

1 comments:

Jennifer Rogers said...

Great balance in this L/O, and a lot of "heart"-- well done. (P.S. I am pretty sure the metal butterfly is from G45.)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger