LET'S SCRAP SKETCH UPDATE

Thursday, January 10, 2013

When I went on maternity leave I thought I would have some time on my hands for scrapbooking.  But oh my word, how wrong was I.  I hardly got anything done.  But luckily I got a few layouts between feeding Jonathan and putting him down for his naps.

Here are the layouts with the sketches from Let's Scrap that I have done in the past two months or so.

For the first layout I used Let's Scrap sketch 5-23-12.  The pictures in this layout were taken at our babyshower, they were taken while my dad was saying a few words and I really loved how they turned out! All of the paper and embellishments that I used are from Fancy Pants.




For this layout I used Let's Scrap sketch 8-1-12.  I used pictures that were taken on our cruise, at the beginning of 2012, in celebration of our anniversary.  The pictures were taken on the night of our 4 year anniversary :-)  All the paper and embellishments in the layout are from Prima.  



Layout number three was done using Let's Scrap sketch, 9-12-12.  The pictures were taken at our maternity photoshoot and the paper and embellishments I used is from Prima.  




The last layout I did was done using sketch 6-29-12.  I really enjoyed using this sketch and the elements in it.  These pictures were also taken at our maternity shoot.  The paper in this layout was done using FabScraps paper.  




As you can see, there was a bit done, but not nearly as much as I wanted to do.

Happy Scrappin'
Share this article :

2 comments:

Creative Flair said...

These are lovely Jeaunes....

Creative Flair said...

These are lovely Jeaunes...

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger