SIMPLE STORIES LIFE DOCUMENTED WITH VINTAGE BLISS

Friday, June 7, 2013


Life Documented with Vintage Bliss

LDlogo
Hi, Simple Stories fans! Melissa here today to share a Life Documented project with you using our Vintage Bliss line! I'm excited to be kicking off the project portion of Simple Stories' month-long Life Documented celebration, and I wanted to get things started with a page from my weekly album.

Project life 2013 week 14
Some people like to sit down with a journal for 10 or 15 minutes each night to write about their day. I've never been great at keeping up with something like that on a daily basis, but I do love carving out an hour or so all at once each week to document the highlights of a seven day stretch. 

DSC_9892
DSC_9893-Edit
And when I say an hour, I mean it! I love working on these pages and adding little creative touches here and there along with my photos and journaling, but I don't like to spend more than 60 minutes on any given layout. Simple Stories products are an amazing resource for helping me stay within that time period. The wide variety of perfectly coordinated journaling cards, embellishments, and Pocket Pages perfectly sized to house them all make it a Sn@p to put together a weekly page!

DSC_9577
DSC_9580
DSC_9583

You'll find me using the 12x12 Sn@p Leather Album in teal for many of my Life Documented projects. I love everything about these albums from the rich color of the leather binding to the details like the stitched edges and metal corner protectors.
6a0120a6a1e222970c017ee70da9a6970d-500wi

DSC_9584
And if you're like me (and many, many other scrappers) and store your 12x12 albums in an Expedit shelf, I have great news for you- the 12x12 Sn@p Leather Albums do indeed fit in those little cubbies!

DSC_9589

For the longest time all of my weekly layouts have been scrapped in Design 3-style pages (4x6/3x4), but with the huge variety of Pocket Pages that will be shipping to stores at the beginning of July, I think I'm going to have to branch out and try some new designs soon!
Simple Stories' Pocket Pages are hands down my new favorites to work with. The 3x4 pockets are true to size and not slightly smaller like many other brands, so all of those 3x4 cards that come with the collections will fit perfectly on the first try, no trimming required! A few of the 3x4 pockets (depending on location) are also large enough to hold a 3x4 Sn@p Pocket!

6a0120a6a1e222970c017d3f9a66b7970c-500wi
Vintage Bliss Products Used:
  • 12x12 Collection Kit
  • Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers
  • Expressions Cardstock Stickers
  • 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Decorative Brads
  • Layered Stickers
  • 3x4 Journaling Card Elements Paper
  • 4x6 Journaling Card Elements Paper
  • Sn@p Cards
I'm so excited to share more Life Documented projects with you over the coming months, including two different travel albums put together both after the trip and while on the road! And I'm also so very excited to see what the other talented ladies on the Life Documented team share- these women have inspired me for years with their projects, and I can't wait to see what their amazing creative minds come up with for these new products.
Happy Monday, everyone, and have a wonderful time documentingyour life!


Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger