100% FUN WITH FROSTED DESIGNS

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an awesome day so far!

Today I will be showcasing a layout I made using the Simple Stories Say Cheese collection. I really enjoyed this collection and had so much fun with it! The best part of this is that it has some of my favourite colours in - red, white and black.  There is just something about those colours that look awesome together.  And then you add the yellow and it just uplifts the whole layout!  (I must confess, I never use to like yellow, but lately I love to bring in some yellow).  The pictures are two selfies that I took of myself and Jonathan - they are not two of the greatest, but I just loved the expression on his face!


I really love the embellishment sheets that come with the simple stories ranges!  They are so fun and easy to work with.  I used the chipboard balloons and cut a piece from one of the papers to use as a die-cut. 


I also included some washi-tape with some hand stitching.  
 
 
The banner is also from the chipboard elements, as well as the sticker to the left of the photos.  
 
 
I added some buttons and more hand stitching to the "pie-chart" that was also cut from the papers.  
 
 
For my title I just used some black letters that I had in my stash. 
 

 
On top of the "pie-chart" I included a little wooden heart to give it some dimension. 
 

This was a quick and easy, with no fuss layout which I really enjoyed making and loved the way it turned out in the end! 

All the products I used you can get from the Frosted Designs store, just click HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hope you have an awesome day filled with tons of inspiration!

 
 photo Jeaunes_zps9ad9b8fb.jpg
  

Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger