FOOTLOOSE & FANCY FREE WITH MY MIND'S EYE

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hello there, today I want to share a layout I created using the Cut&Paste collection from My Mind's Eye!

 
I loved the colours of this collection and the fact that it is really such a "boyish" collection!  The pictures in the layout is from Jonathan's Cake Smash for his first birthday.  But as you can see from the expression on his face he was not impressed AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!  Unlike most children that really dig in and smash that cake, he did not want to have anything to do with it.  Other than a finger lightly touching the cake, and the pulling of the face, there was NO cake smashing!!!!!!!!!!
 
I loved how I could use the white cardstock and blue patterned paper as the background, but then also include the various patterns on layout, without it being over the top and too much! 
 
As part of the collection, there was Decorative Chipboard buttons.  I used a combination of those as well as one or two buttons I had in my stash. To round them off, I just threaded some white thread through the holes. 
 
 

When I did the banner under the main photo, I used some of the flags from the collection and the others I made using washi tape.  I finished it off with some bakers twine and brads. 


 
And lastly, for the title I used one of the die-cut stickers and included some hand stitching. 

 
All of the products I used in my layout are available in the Frosted Designs store and then best part is - they are ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So pop on over to the store and quickly!!!!!!!  The kits are on sale along with other great products.  These include 20% of all Authentique products, including the new Flourish and Suave Lines (Exp. 2-3-14) and all single bottles of Dylusions Spray Inks are 15% off (Exp. 2-3-14)!  There are also LOADS of new CHA products coming soon!  So make sure you stop on over and fill up your cart!  I cannot wait for my order to arrive that I placed earlier this week to start playing!!!!!!!!
 
I hope I have inspired you today!  

 photo Jeaunes_zps9ad9b8fb.jpg


Share this article :

1 comments:

Lyne said...

I love this layout. A scrap store seriously needs to open locally so I can get some MME! Oh...our son didn't want anything to do with the smash cake either.

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger