CUT&PASTE TO A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hello ladies, it is Friday again, which means it time for another Project Life Inspired post over at Frosted Designs.

 
I have two single pages for you today.  Even though they will be next to one another in the album, I wanted to created separate layouts for the pictures. 
 
The first layout is about the day we took Jonathan home from the hospital, and these are the only two pictures I have from that day.  I used bits and pieces from the My Mind's Eye - Cut&Paste collection, as well as some Project Life cards to which I added some journaling and embellishments. 
 
The journaling reads:
After being in hospital for 3 nights, both you & mommy were able to go home on Friday, 7 September. 
We dressed you warmly that day as it was a bit chilly. 
Daddy came to fetch us at around 10h00. 
We went home for the first time as a family!  You had your bottle & went to sleep for the first time in you own room & your own bed - what a champ you were!
 
Mommy slept a bit in the afternoon while daddy looked after you.
That night you had your fist visitors - Aunty Marine & Uncle Nick.  
 
Products Used
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste - Hey You Journaling Card
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste - Hey You Trend
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste - Carefree Relaxed
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste - Decorative Brads
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste - Chipboard Stickers Carefree
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste - Decorative Chipboard Buttons
My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste - Cardstock Stickers Carefree Labels
Color wash cold pressed watercolour tags 
Project Life Jade Core Kit
 
Here are some close-ups of the detail.  



 
The second layout has pictures of Jonathan sleeping in his cot the following day, 8 September.  Here I also just had these two pictures.  I really love the contrast with the red and white, so wanted to use paper that emphasized that, hence my use of the Beautiful Life collection by Echo Park. 
 
The journaling reads:
Mommy dressed you in a lovely white & red outfit when you woke up that morning. 
Here you were taking a late morning nap.  In the afternoon mommy & daddy's friends came to visit, meet you & watch the Springboks play Nieu Zeeland.   

Products Used
Echo Park Beautiful Life Collection Kit
Project Life Jade Core Kit
 
Here are some pictures of the detail.  

 
I really had so much fun creating these two pages and love how they turned out!
 
All of the products I used is available in the Frosted Designs store.  You can purchase it HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't forget to head on over to the store and fill those shopping carts!!!!  There are some awesome specials going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you buy for more than $50 you receive free US shipping ($50 before tax & shipping).  Use code FREESHIP at checkout!  This offer expires on February 10th, 2014.  

For international shipping, if you buy for more than $50 you receive $8 off international shipping ($50 before tax & shipping).  Use code SHIPSAVE at checkout!  This offer expires on February 10th, 2014.

Have an awesome day!
 

 photo Jeaunes_zps9ad9b8fb.jpg
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger