LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 4-10-13

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hi there, I want to share a layout with you today that I made using a Let's Scrap sketch.
 
A while back I bought a kit from Glenda with Echo Park papers included.  I really loved this collection.  There were so many papers in the kit, that I had more than enough to complete another double layout with the left over papers.  You will not believe it, but I still have papers left over!  
 
 
The pictures were taken in January 2013 by Henriette from Howling Moon Photography.  I scheduled a family lifestyle shoot at our home and they really turned out awesome!  These were some of the awesome pictures of father and son! 
 
 photo Jeaunes_zps9ad9b8fb.jpg
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger