LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 5-7-14

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Hi everyone, can you believe it is Wednesday again and with that the month of May has arrived. 

May is one of our family's busiest month.  It is my birthday, my mom's birthday as well as Mother's day :-)  So lots of parties and photo opportunities :-)

So without further chatting and beating around the bush.  I am here today to share with you a layout I made with the sketch at Let's Scrap this week. 


Products used
My Mind's Eye Kate & Co Oxford Line 12x12 double sided paper
Tim Holtz® Alterations Sizzix® Sizzlits® Decorative Strip Dies Paper Rosette
 
 Here are some pictures of the detail. 
 
I used a stitching template and added some hand-stitching to the left hand side of the layout.  The rosettes I made using the Tim Holtz die and my cuttlebug.  Finally to finish of the layout, I included some flags on the far right of the layout and some die-cuts which I cut from the papers. 
 
I hope you enjoyed my layout and thank you for the visit. 
 
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger