MEMORIES CREATED FOR LET'S GET SKETCHY

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hello there, today I want to share with you my take on this week's sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy

This week's sketch was designed by Tabitha Triplett.

 
Here is my take on this sketch.  The picture in the layout is one of me and my father that was taken about a year ago.  And of course I have printed it a while back (to use on another layout).........

Products Used
Fancy Pants memories captured 12x12 paper pack
Fancy Pants memories captured stickers
Stamping
Buttons and bling from my stash

As part of the embellishments I used some stickers from the Fancy Pants collection.  Here are some close-ups of the detail and embellishments. 
I included some hand stitching, and did some stamping.  The star below I stamped on cardstock and then cut it out around the edge of the star.  


To finish the layout off I included some buttons, bling and more hand stitching. 

This was a quick and easy layout that I did and really enjoyed making it. 

Head on over to Let's Get Sketchy and take part in the sketch challenge, there are some awesome prizes up for grabs!

Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger