There is not a lot to say about myself and usually it is the most difficult part, to write about you, but I will give it a go.
I am 28 years old and have been married for three years, this past February, to a very loving and supportive husband (especially when it comes to my hobby). I am an economist by day and a scrapbooker by night. I am a HUGE animal lover, but more specifically a cat lover. I have 2 cats named Zorro and Gobbelina. Gobbelina is the older one and Zorro is my little baby, which I love to bits and even though he is a cat a spoil him rotten!
I love taking pictures, and I can never take enough, I will always take hundreds of pictures at an event or an outing, or even if we just go to the movies, I have to take a picture and it has to be scrapbooked. I am one of those that people say to “Not another photo”. But in the end, the picture and the memory is all you have left of an event and the memory may fade but the photo will never.
- Jeaunes Viljoen
FELLOW LET'S SCRAP DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS
FELLOW FROSTED DESIGNS DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS
- ► 2012 (34)
- Scrap Affairs Publications
- Layouts of Baby Ulrick
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January/February 2011
- December 2010 Layouts
- November 2010 Layouts
- Search and you shall find :-)
- Bird is the Word - Life / Live / Living
- 2010 Scrapbook Layouts
- "Life's lessons cannot be learned until you learn ...
- Mother's Day, 08 May 2011
- Layout from Induction Dinner 2011
- HQ Pony Issue 18 Publication
- HQ Pony Publications
- first ever Let's Scrap challenges
- Newest addition to the Family :-)
- Looking back on April 2011
- Kaisercraft DESIGN TEAM application 2011–2012
- Scrapbook Convention at Emperors Palace (02 April ...
- I just received this email and thought it very cut...
- Looking back on March 2011
- ▼ May (22)
Powered by Blogger.