My favourite, favourite, favourite product to use has to be paper, I love paper and I can NEVER use enough paper on a layout. My favourite ranges are Kaisercraft, BoBunny, My Mind’s Eye and Fabscraps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to have the most recent collections from these ranges, no matter what!
I also love using ribbon, Tim Holtz embellishments and of course Prima flowers, they are the best! I sometimes use my cuttlebug for embossing or my cricut for diecutting, and then of course there is also stamping and embossing!
Overall I am a very heartful scrapbooker, and no matter what I put my whole heart into making a layout, whether it is for myself, a commissioned album or as a gift!
- Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- I am 28 years old and have been married for almost 4 years. We got married on Leap year, 29-02-2008, it was the most wonderful day of my life. We don't have children yet, but we do have a cat named Zorro. He is my baby and I treat him like one as well. I am an economist by day and scrapbooker by night. It is the best hobby that there it! I scrap just about anything from family to friends to my hubby to Zorro the cat and our newest addition to the family - Sherlock the basset.
FELLOW LET'S SCRAP DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS
FELLOW FROSTED DESIGNS DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS
- ► 2012 (34)
- Scrap Affairs Publications
- Layouts of Baby Ulrick
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January/February 2011
- December 2010 Layouts
- November 2010 Layouts
- Search and you shall find :-)
- Bird is the Word - Life / Live / Living
- 2010 Scrapbook Layouts
- "Life's lessons cannot be learned until you learn ...
- Mother's Day, 08 May 2011
- Layout from Induction Dinner 2011
- HQ Pony Issue 18 Publication
- HQ Pony Publications
- first ever Let's Scrap challenges
- Newest addition to the Family :-)
- Looking back on April 2011
- Kaisercraft DESIGN TEAM application 2011–2012
- Scrapbook Convention at Emperors Palace (02 April ...
- I just received this email and thought it very cut...
- Looking back on March 2011
- ▼ May (22)
Powered by Blogger.