- Me, myself and I. But like most scrapbookers I am not that big a fan, I might to one or two;
- My husband and I and even just my husband;
- Family. I enjoy capturing both the special occasions, such as birthdays, mother’s day, father’s day, etc. But I also like to capture those informal occasions;
- Zorro and the rest of the family pets (and trust me, there are a number of dogs and cats);
- Horses and Showjumping. My sister is a showjumper and she has 4 horses, which I love to scrap!!!!!
- And lastly, our holidays, whether it is the beach house in St Francis Bay that we go to annually or an overseas trip.
Why I scrapbook
I love the transformation that scrapbooking does to a picture. It gives the picture new dimension. No matter if it is the ugliest or prettiest photo, the moment it is placed on the right paper and embellishments, the picture just gets transformed into a masterpiece. I find it very relaxing to make layout after layout. I can scrap just about anything. But if I have to limit as to what I scrapbook, it has to be the following: